Party in the Park Pictures

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Roy C

Party in the Park Pictures

Post by Roy C »

I took about 45 pictures at the Party in the Park.

I zipped them up and uploaded them, file size is about 7.5MB.

You can get them here if you want them.

http://www.roysplace.nu/posts/party1.zip

I am virus free but be sure to AV scan them before you unzip them.

Roy
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

thanks for those.

definitely coming next year 8)
Life is precious, Got Sig?
Sig P250 Compact .40s&w
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

That was a suspicious looking bunch....and to think; they were armed...scares me!
MDM

Post by MDM »

Thanx for the pix. For some reason it never dawned on me to bring a camera. Now I have some to remember my first of many Party in the parks.
"A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it."
CableGuy

Post by CableGuy »

Now I see what I missed!!!..... Wanted to attend.... looks like a good time wa had, and looking closely at the pics Lokks like a avg group of normal citizens....lol quite a few fanny packs, but didn't see any obvious signs of ccw.... good job!
Thanks Ray for taking the time to post the pics.
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Party in the Park Pictures

Post by jgarvas »

Roy C wrote:I took about 45 pictures at the Party in the Park.

I zipped them up and uploaded them, file size is about 7.5MB.

You can get them here if you want them.

http://www.roysplace.nu/posts/party1.zip

I am virus free but be sure to AV scan them before you unzip them.

Roy
Thanks Roy!

I also have some photos that OFCC's Greg Kopp took with my Digital Rebel (I was busy, and Greg is a RealPhotographer(TM))...

These are currently on my personal website because I didn't have time to setup a gallery for OFCC. Thumbnails can be clicked on for larger images.

http://gallery.cia.net/ofccpicnic05
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Party in the Park Pictures

Post by TunnelRat »

jgarvas wrote:I also have some photos that OFCC's Greg Kopp took with my Digital Rebel (I was busy, and Greg is a RealPhotographer(TM))...

These are currently on my personal website because I didn't have time to setup a gallery for OFCC. Thumbnails can be clicked on for larger images.
Very nice, thanks. I'm sorry I hadda miss the party (but my daughter's wedding took priority)...

It would be nice if names could be associated with some of the pictures. I could tell who Jeff Garvas is, but none of the rest.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

I'm the really good looking young fella with the entourage of attractive young ladies.
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.
Roy C

Post by Roy C »

jgarvas wrote:
I also have some photos that OFCC's Greg Kopp took with my Digital Rebel (I was busy, and Greg is a RealPhotographer(TM))...

Cool!
Thanks for putting these up.

Roy
Johnny45

Post by Johnny45 »

Yes, thank you for all the pics. We had a great time. Here's a pic of my son, myself and The General. He doesn't seemed too concerned that we're carrying "Columbus" assult weapons.

If there is nothing in your life worth dying for, then there must be nothing in your life worth living for.