Looking for Neighbor

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Scott

Looking for Neighbor

Post by Scott »

I saw an OhioCCW.org bumper sticky on a Black Sierra pick'em up truck in Hilliard the last couple of days---if its yours, I'd like to make your aquaintance--please PM me, if you like.
Blip!
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Looking for Neighbor

Post by jgarvas »

Scott wrote:I saw an OhioCCW.org bumper sticky on a Black Sierra pick'em up truck in Hilliard the last couple of days---if its yours, I'd like to make your aquaintance--please PM me, if you like.
Posts like this make my day Scott. Back in OFCC's early years I was in Dayton attending the Dayton Hamvention at the Hara Arena. At the time, we were probably staffing everying single Hara Arena Gun Show.

While I was waiting for a light to turn green, I noticed an OhioCCW.org bumper sticker wrapped around a telephone poll.

I'm thrilled when I hear that people recognize our bumper stickers :) Hopefully you've seen the new oval one Dan White designed. Its less obnoxious, but easily reconizable. See the webstore for snapshots.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.