CNN Poll about NRA Pulling out of Columbus

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

adversary13

CNN Poll about NRA Pulling out of Columbus

Post by adversary13 »

The below link is for the CNN story concerning the NRA pulling out of Columbus. The poll is along the right side of the page.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/18/nra.ban.ap/index.html

-Brock
NRA Benefactor Life Member...and I Vote!!

Life is too short to use cheap toilet paper!
RockinB

Post by RockinB »

The poll question is worded so as to mislead voters,who may take it that Columbus City Council was the foot shooter, at first glance. So what else is new with the Commie news network?
The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.
"REMEMBER THE ALAMO"
What one generation tolerates, the next one embraces.
garyv311

Post by garyv311 »

I voted "Bulls eye". But I don't really think it is a direct hit. The NRA pulling out of Columbus will lose Columbus some money, but not much. The lost funds to them over this show, is merely chump change. They feel that they lost a couple of bucks but it will just be replaced by some other show that will generate for the loss. Since the doups down there want assault weapons banned anyways, it only hurts people like me and you.
~ The Golgothan
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

RockinB wrote:The poll question is worded so as to mislead voters,who may take it that Columbus City Council was the foot shooter, at first glance. So what else is new with the Commie news network?
Regardless of whether the wording was misleading; it seems obvious to me that kolumbus city 'leadership' shot themselves in the foot.
Glock and dagger

Post by Glock and dagger »

They'd never admit it was a shot in the foot.
I'm Glock and Dagger and I approved this message.

"If it deprives just one citizen of their God-given rights, it's not worth it."
-evan price

FOOTOS... the Fresh Fighter