machinegun helicopters - vacation destination

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

machinegun helicopters - vacation destination

Post by Bruenor »

100 Rounds seems kinda skimpy. I'm sure they will up that for a considerable fee.

https://machinegunhelicopters.com/#gen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Machine Gun Helicopters (MGH) provides guests with the ultimate shooting experience. MGH offers the only experience in the world where civilians can shoot a fixed M249 (SAW) belt fed machine gun or an M60 belt fed machine gun from a helicopter.
Ahh yes, a mere $2.00 per round. Can I bring my own belted ammo ?
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
lar1

Re: machinegun helicopters - vacation destination

Post by lar1 »

Still, looks like...well, a blast. thanks for the link
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

If finances allow, you normally won't regret such unusual shooting experiences. Shooting from vehicles, especially moving ones, those opportunities don't come up often..for those of us on the law abiding side of society.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
HancockCountyHAl

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

Would be better as part of a hog hunt.
HancockCountyHaL