What I got my Wife For Christmas

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

synack2

What I got my Wife For Christmas

Post by synack2 »

Hey Ladies. I just wanted to share what I got my wife for Christmas.

I started building this AR back in October. It has been to the range a few times and she has shot it and like it. For Christmas I put on the Muddy Girl Cammo Gun Skin. I got here a matching Rifle Case, Range Bag, and Sling. I also go here a new Concealed Carry Purse, Knife, Flashlight and some Earrings.

If we need to hide out in a Pink and Purple magical unicorn forest we are all set now. Meanwhile she will turn a few heads at the range.

Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: What I got my Wife For Christmas

Post by djmac1964 »

Very nice!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Sweet!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Excellent! :D
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
lynngamble

Post by lynngamble »

That is the best gift you could have given to your wife. I am certainly trying hard to control my laughter after watching your gift to your wife.
synack2

Post by synack2 »

lynngamble wrote:That is the best gift you could have given to your wife. I am certainly trying hard to control my laughter after watching your gift to your wife.
Why are you laughing?
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

synack2 wrote:
lynngamble wrote:That is the best gift you could have given to your wife. I am certainly trying hard to control my laughter after watching your gift to your wife.
Why are you laughing?
One Christmas, when I was a kid, I had to decide whether to give my brother a shirt or an album. Eventually I opted to give him the album. I figured I couldn't wear his shirt, but I could listen to his album... 8)

I suspect the laughter may have been from the thought that you might want to take a turn or two with your wife's new rifle. Chalk it up to a new poster's sense of humor.

I think it's a great gift and, from the picture, it looks like your wife thinks so, too. After all, that's what's important.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
synack2

Post by synack2 »

TunnelRat wrote:I suspect the laughter may have been from the thought that you might want to take a turn or two with your wife's new rifle. Chalk it up to a new poster's sense of humor.

I think it's a great gift and, from the picture, it looks like your wife thinks so, too. After all, that's what's important.
Oh, Okay. I have shot it, but she shoots it a lot too. I was just trying to get her to quit hogging the AK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0toXSm5_Rms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

TunnelRat wrote:
synack2 wrote:
Why are you laughing?
One Christmas, when I was a kid, I had to decide whether to give my brother a shirt or an album. Eventually I opted to give him the album. I figured I couldn't wear his shirt, but I could listen to his album... 8)

I suspect the laughter may have been from the thought that you might want to take a turn or two with your wife's new rifle. Chalk it up to a new poster's sense of humor.

You dated yourself there TunnelRat..Talking about buying albums :lol:
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson