Girls Just Wanna Have Guns: The real war on women - indigogo

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Girls Just Wanna Have Guns: The real war on women - indigogo

Post by Bruenor »

campaign to raise funds for women and guns documentary.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/girl ... -have-guns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Real War on Women

INTRODUCTION

Girls Just Wanna Have Guns zeros in like a bullet on the truth about guns…. and the real war on women.

Today if you want to empower a woman, put a gun in her hand. The confidence from learning to shoot a firearm is far superior to anything one could ever imagine and it’s genuinely better than any gender studies course taught on college campuses today.

Fact…
Guns save more lives than they take.
a gun in a woman’s hand is her best chance of survival.

Despite government attempts to institute greater gun control on American citizens we’ve seen a dramatic increase in gun ownership, especially among women… women who have taken it upon themselves to rely upon no one but themselves.

A team of acclaimed filmmakers are producing this movie with Regis Giles, who has the website of the same title. “Girls Just Wanna Have Guns” will be a 90-minute documentary motion picture, intended for all audiences that will serve as a wake-up call to all Americans.
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Guns: The real war on women - indi

Post by WY_Not »

As a friend of mine says...

"Gun Control Gets Women Raped"

Or to download/listen...
http://michaeldean.com/RAW/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

I agree..Since I have been taking my wife shooting..She has really come to love the sport of it..But I also started her out easy..Just letting her get used to the feel of the trigger and recoil..She wants to go shooting for Valentine's Day..Can't ask for more than that :P ..But I always encourage her and praise her when she makes good shots and groupings..And never talk down to her..That's the key is in how you approach it.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Bama.45 wrote:I agree..Since I have been taking my wife shooting..She has really come to love the sport of it..But I also started her out easy..Just letting her get used to the feel of the trigger and recoil..She wants to go shooting for Valentine's Day..Can't ask for more than that :P ..But I always encourage her and praise her when she makes good shots and groupings..And never talk down to her..That's the key is in how you approach it.
Excellent! :D
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.