Manufacturer looking for womens feedback - Pink Guns

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Re: Manufacturer looking for womens feedback - Pink Guns

Post by Bruenor »

synack2 wrote:I think they need more Purple Guns!

This one is my wife's. I had to search high and low to find one, purple is her favorite color (and mine too).
My wife favorite color is purple as well, she does not care for Pink stuff at all. I initially bought her a Purple insulated soft-side lunch pail as a range bag, because NO-ONE made a purple range bag. Voodoo Tactical does now and they are very nice !!, she bought one at the NRA convention this past year.

Now if i could find some nice High Quality electronic hearing protection in Purple, and an UPLULA in Purple, she would absolutely love it. Please let me know if you run across either of these items. :)
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Manufacturer looking for womens feedback - Pink Guns

Post by TunnelRat »

synack2 wrote:I paid WAY to much for it, but I had it in time for her CHL class and surprised her with it.

If you wife is happy with it, you didn't pay too much. 8)
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.