Show us your pics of women shooting!

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TKshooter

Show us your pics of women shooting!

Post by TKshooter »

I have seen threads on other forums and did not see one here!

Below are a couple cool pics I managed to get from my last trip to the range. (I found that if you take a video on your phone or ipad instead of snapping photos you can take some pretty awesome stills from the video)

This first one is me shootings a Rock Island 1911- (discovered my love for a full length dust cover! :mrgreen: )

This is me shooting my AK47- I always loved the AR-15 until I shot and AK and realized that I love recoil!

-TK

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Show us your pics! of women shooting!

Post by bakes »

Nice
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Younger daughter and daughter-in-law, at Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

My daughter-in-law at Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute (training helps!).
TunnelRat

TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

TunnelRat

dademoss

Post by dademoss »

Lori at an Appleseed in Miamisburg:

Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Show us your pics of women shooting!

Post by Sevens »

Great pics!

Now I'm annoyed. I've got some fantastic pictures of my daughter shooting handguns, but she's 10 years old. I need to take a couple that don't show her face quite so obviously. They're terrific pictures, just not something I'll post in an open forum. But I'll have to keep that in mind next time we go shooting.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
JonasM

Post by JonasM »

My little lady was 9 going on 10 when I took this one:

curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Sure is pleasing to see more young American Women proficient with firearms.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Sevens wrote:... I've got some fantastic pictures of my daughter shooting handguns, but she's 10 years old. I need to take a couple that don't show her face quite so obviously. They're terrific pictures, just not something I'll post in an open forum....
If you upload to photobucket, it has editing capabilities that let you blur like this (look at back of hat and on the cheek):

I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
hutsona

Post by hutsona »

Strangely, when I'm at the range, none of us are thinking about shooting with, uh... cameras. I could scan a target and post that!!! :lol:
...learning new things every day!
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

Friend shooting a full auto suppressed AR with a full auto Glock 18 on her side.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

It's threads like these that make me wish for a "Like" button. :?
TunnelRat

Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

ATGglobal wrote:with a full auto Glock 18 on her side.
It's not all too clear in the picture, but it simply doesn't look to have the shape of a Glock from what I see.

Tell us more?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!