Shirt

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

fisher

Shirt

Post by fisher »

tjeffries

Re: Shirt

Post by tjeffries »

And this: We are currently out of stock on sizes Large & Extra Large :shock:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

Bigger shirts conceal bigger guns ;)
"Moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." - Ann Coulter
"Liberalism is part of a religious disorder that demands a belief that life is controllable." - Ann Coulter
By their fruits ye shall know them.
Glockulator

Post by Glockulator »

tjeffries wrote:And this: We are currently out of stock on sizes Large & Extra Large :shock:
my wife, for example, likes to use large t shirts (mine) as something to sleep in, which may explain part of that.
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

Glockulator wrote:
tjeffries wrote:And this: We are currently out of stock on sizes Large & Extra Large :shock:
my wife, for example, likes to use large t shirts (mine) as something to sleep in, which may explain part of that.
That makes sense, my grandkids keep running off with mine 8) Had me worried there for a while :lol:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
johnisaly

Post by johnisaly »

Over on the S & W Forum there is a member named Joni_Lynn who has used the following sig line for a long time………
'Lynnie', NRA Life Member. ***Smith & Wesson, the ultimate in 'Feminine Protection'***
John in Columbus
"The story you are about to hear is true; the names have been changed to protect the innocent"