The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Postby LongstrethLady » Mon May 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Anyone have any experience with the shooting chapters? It seems they're popping up in lots of places. None anywhere close to where I live though of course :/
LongstrethLady
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Hocking County, Ohio

Re: The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Postby kathys » Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

No but there is a chapter of "A Girl and a Gun" in my area(Northeast Ohio) that I plan on checking out. They meet in Painesville. I think it may be similar.
kathys
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Postby bearkitty » Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 pm

I am a fan of TWAW.

If there is a chapter near Cinci, I'd like to know, or have help in starting one.

Where are you LongstrethLady? A location in your profile really helps.

Lastly, WELCOME to OFCC.
"Awesome" is code word for CC in my house. Cuts down on the kids asking, loudly, in public, if I am in possession of anything that goes bang.
User avatar
bearkitty
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: Cincinnati

Re: The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Postby LongstrethLady » Fri May 17, 2013 8:01 pm

kathys wrote:No but there is a chapter of "A Girl and a Gun" in my area(Northeast Ohio) that I plan on checking out. They meet in Painesville. I think it may be similar.


I've just recently stumbled upon that site too. It did look pretty similar.
bearkitty wrote:I am a fan of TWAW.

If there is a chapter near Cinci, I'd like to know, or have help in starting one.

Where are you LongstrethLady? A location in your profile really helps.

Lastly, WELCOME to OFCC.


Added my location to my profile. I'm in the SE part of the state. And if you go onto the THAW site you can see where local chapters are (I can't remember exactly but it seems like there was one close to Cinci). Or get info on starting one.

Thanks for the welcome!
LongstrethLady
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Hocking County, Ohio

Re: The Well Armed Woman-shooting chapters

Postby TunnelRat » Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

LongstrethLady wrote:
Added my location to my profile. I'm in the SE part of the state. And if you go onto the THAW site you can see where local chapters are (I can't remember exactly but it seems like there was one close to Cinci). Or get info on starting one.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ah, Logan and vicinity! I visit my mother in Lancaster regularly, not far from there.

And you are indeed welcome.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
User avatar
TunnelRat
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 9710
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Toledo


Return to Women's Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron