Democrat Strategist Reveals Proper Manner to Stop Male Aggre

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

yogidave

Re: Democrat Strategist Reveals Proper Manner to Stop Male A

Post by yogidave »

evan price wrote:Say "No!" in a stern voice, and maybe give him a spritz from a water bottle. If he persists, a rolled-up magazine can be used to tap him on the nose while repeating "No!" firmly.

Thats some funny stuff right there. :lol:
Cynyster

Post by Cynyster »

I would be curious to hear what women would think of this exchange.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnbvr9dcs4Y

This is supposed to be Colorado's legislature.
Life without music is a mistake.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I'm sorry but I just have to post this whether TOS compliant or not....

This Senator has no worries of ever being raped because of her looks and weight....yet she would deny someone who is easy target for a rapist the means to protect herself.....
...Look in the mirror Senator and feel safe because of the way you look....shame on you....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Cynyster wrote:I would be curious to hear what women would think of this exchange.

The senator's error, of course, was in confusing "attackers killed" with "attackers stopped". The goal of carrying a firearm for self-defense is not to "kill" attackers, but simply to make them stop.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Cynyster

Post by Cynyster »

TunnelRat wrote:
Cynyster wrote:I would be curious to hear what women would think of this exchange.

The senator's error, of course, was in confusing "attackers killed" with "attackers stopped". The goal of carrying a firearm for self-defense is not to "kill" attackers, but simply to make them stop.

In addition the Antigun people think that a firearm is some sort of death ray. Also that each bullet equates one death.
Nothing like having someone use their own ignorance as a club to beat us up with. :x
Life without music is a mistake.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Read on-line that one of the state reps, i.e. those Colorado elected persons who debate and pass laws, has quite a history as a lawbreaker.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

carmen fovozzo wrote:I'm sorry but I just have to post this whether TOS compliant or not....

This Senator has no worries of ever being raped because of her looks and weight....yet she would deny someone who is easy target for a rapist the means to protect herself.....
...Look in the mirror Senator and feel safe because of the way you look....shame on you....
I have this theroy that some women let themselves get fat and frumpy just to avoid male "attention"!
Abandon ye all HOPE!
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

TunnelRat wrote:

And secondly she cites women victims killed by any firearm, but implying that that number is women killed with their own personal defensive firearm. But of course she was provided those statistics by "Toby Colorado".
The British are going! The British are going!
kathys

Post by kathys »

I carry a firearm for self defense but I also somewhat agree with this woman. We need to train boys not to become rapists. And by training I mean good parenting, teaching morals and having parents present in their children's lives. I'm not naive and I know that won't stop all violence but I do think that the absence of involved parents that set rules and enforce them lead to a lot of the criminals in our society.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Train men not to be rapists....um..how can this be done ? My answer....train every women to handle and carry a gun.......rapists will soon be non-existent....

Train mentally disturbed people to be sane..... :roll:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens