New Purchase

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

HLShenkle74

New Purchase

Post by HLShenkle74 »

I went to FF&F yesterday and purchased my second hand gun - a Ruger 9mm w/laser. LOVE IT!!
However, I am not going to be able to shoot it until I can get ammo - - they were ALL out..just my luck.
Any good referrals out there as to where I buy ammo, especially now when everything is flying off the shelves?

Going on week 3 for Summit County to do my back ground check. It only took 5 minutes to run my info at the store for my purchase.
Patience is a virtue... :mrgreen:
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: New Purchase

Post by JustaShooter »

Kames in North Canton gets ammo shipments in sort of regularly - if it isn't on the shelf, check at the optics counter - the stuff in really short supply gets put back there and handed out in limited quantities.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
HLShenkle74

Post by HLShenkle74 »

Thank you, I figured as much but will head down this week & check....
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

http://www.sgammo.com

SG Ammo is one of the better places to order on-line. They're out of pretty much everything right now, but you can put your request in with them and they will notify you when your stuff is ready.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

http://ammoseek.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
megthered

Post by megthered »

Great gun! I picked up my CCW on Friday, it took 32 days in Picaway county. Hubby still doesn't have his, but he has more patience than I do. I did get to shoot about 200 rounds through my Nano. We found ammo at Ohio Valley Outdoors in Lancaster so we stocked up. It was the only place we found that had any stock.
HLShenkle74

Post by HLShenkle74 »

I am definitely making note at all the ones listed...I am so ready to break in my new one, hoping to this weekend.
Thanks everyone!!