Women at the shooting range

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

GPER

Women at the shooting range

Post by GPER »

The wife and I took the ccw class together and got our permits almost a year ago. We go to the Springvalley shooting range and shoot together, finally I have found something we both enjoy. She said we should go at least once a month :mrgreen:

We are both shooting away, I was trying to zero in a scope on one of my .22 riffles and she is getting instructions from one of the instructors that frequents the range. I'm new to hand guns myself so I can't offer the help like they can and I do appreciate them helping her.

They never offer me any advice and I do like to tease her about it and thank you for helping her out :mrgreen:
58duck

Re: Women at the shooting range

Post by 58duck »

GPER - i met a lady on the gun range last summer . . . now she is my wife. we really enjoy the time we spend together shooting.
she has even gotten to the point where she is assisting me with reloading . . . . i couldn't ask for a better wife :D

earlier this evening, we made plans with her sister and brother-in-law to shoot tuesday evening. she loves shooting my .22 pistol with a red dot, and the 9MM i bought for her fits her hand real well . . . . and it's her carry gun.
NRA Member
NRA Range Safety Officer