Do any ladies carry the sig P238?

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pnhsavvy

Do any ladies carry the sig P238?

Post by pnhsavvy »

Hi, I am currently looking to get the sig P238 after Christmas. I have shot it and quite enjoyed the gun! It also seems much easier to carry than the S & W j-frame revolver I currently carry. Just curious if any other ladies have tried this model out, and how it works for you. Thanks and Merry Christmas! :D
sdelam

Re: Do any ladies carry the sig P238?

Post by sdelam »

I bought my wife one a few weeks ago and she loves it. She dosnt have her ccw yet but will soon noe that she has a gun she likes. I will likely pick her up a supertuck, have loved mine for several years now. Good luck on finding something that fits you, with out spending a furtune on different holsters.
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

My wife carries her 238 everywhere she goes. She seems to be quite attached to it. 8)
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
High Power

Post by High Power »

My co-worker has one. It is with her everywhere she goes.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
WebRioter

Post by WebRioter »

My wife put over 250 rounds through hers in 1 session already. She absolutely loves it. two-tone w/ silver grips.