Any Ladies shooting groups in the Dayton area?

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Deezey

Any Ladies shooting groups in the Dayton area?

Post by Deezey »

My girlfriend just passed her CCW course. She used to be very anti gun until I finally got her to go shooting ONCE. Her second time shooting was during the one day course. Now I am in the process of trying to find her a few groups in the area that have mostly or just all women. I just think it will help her relate more and also open her up more to shooting in general. Any ideas? I haven't seen anything out there yet.

Also she knows why I love to shoot, but I would like her to hear some of the reasons why more women are getting into shooting. I just can't seem to find any in this area.....
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R. Murrow
standerson

Re: Any Ladies shooting groups in the Dayton area?

Post by standerson »

My wife is trying to round up some girls from the base hospital to go shooting. If she can get it together, I'll get in touch.
Deezey

Post by Deezey »

Please do! This would be awesome. I was just about to give up hope of ever finding one. Figured it might just be easier to start one.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R. Murrow
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

There used to be several ladies who shot at Sim-Trainers Tues night league. They are not shooting any more until after the first of the year, but the league is a very low impact way to get into IPDA/USPSA type of shooting. Much more enjoyable then square targets!

JLE