11 year old girl defends home with a rifle

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

buckeyered

11 year old girl defends home with a rifle

Post by buckeyered »

Here Here is a good heartwarming story about an 11 year old and a pink rifle defending herself and her home.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Emiliano Zapata
45Automatic

Re: 11 year old girl defends home with a rifle

Post by 45Automatic »

Bravo!
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
edwin

Post by edwin »

Good for her. they're scared {deleted-sabalo}
Handles like a small Kahr, Hits like a loaded Semi...
My wife and I had words, But I didn't get to use mine...
God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question...
pendejo son ustedes
Well, I must be constipated.... because I couldn't give a Sh¡t!
If there's smoke coming from my home It's not that my house is on fire I'm just having a BARBEQUE
jburtonpdx

Post by jburtonpdx »

She said when the Marquez, Zubiate and Quintana got inside, she heard them talk about stealing guns in the home. Gutierrez and her family told KRQE News 13 that they knew one of the suspects and believed the group targeted the home to steal their guns.
Yep, when people know, you become a target. Thank goodness that little girl is ok...
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Learn to fight and practice what you learn.
parklandgroupoh

Post by parklandgroupoh »

What a brave girl. I really don't think she should have done that. Things would have been pretty bad. Parents should teach their children to call the police and other safety measures, but not necessarily with guns. But don't get me wrong. I still admire her courageousness.
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

She did a good job and I'm glad she is safe but now is the time for continuing education, they need to teach some trigger discipline. If she can unlock and load that rifle then she needs to know where to put her finger. Did you see the video yikes!!

Happy to see everything worked out ok though...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

parklandgroupoh wrote:What a brave girl. I really don't think she should have done that. Things would have been pretty bad. Parents should teach their children to call the police and other safety measures, but not necessarily with guns.
You're right. I didn't teach my kids to call the police with guns either. I taught them to shoot the intruders with guns. They use the phone to call police. It would be pretty bad if kids used a gun to call police.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws