Husband asking for advice about iffy CC wife.

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

HIGHPOCKETS1

Re: Husband asking for advice about iffy CC wife.

Post by HIGHPOCKETS1 »

When Ohio first passed their cc law I told my wife I was going to get my ccl. I worked with a friend who was into handguns and target shooting and he was more than happy to take me to the range and teach me the right way to safely handle firearmes. I just kept telling my wife how much I enjoy going to the range and was looking forward to getting my ccl.Next thing I know my wife said she throught it over and said she had decited to get hers also. Not only that her sister also decited to get her ccl. I startd to take both of them range. After that I delayed taking my ccw course till I could find A woman instructor so my wife and her sister would feel more comfortable. We took the course together and got our ccl the same time. I also learned that woman can teach ccw course as well if not better than A man and I thank my instructor Kimberly Hobart for her time and professional instruction.
BobK

Post by BobK »

HIGHPOCKETS1 wrote:. . . We took the course together and got our ccl the same time. . . .
I see it is your first post, so WELCOME!

Glad you and your wife have become responsible Armed Citizens.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

I worked with a friend who was into handguns and target shooting and he was more than happy to take me to the range and teach me the right way to safely handle firearmes.
It's a great feeling passing the knowledge on to folks who'll embrace it.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pieceout

Post by pieceout »

Almost two years from original post. I've got that 2nd gun and I'll be taking the CC class shortly. All is right in the world.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

pieceout wrote:Almost two years from original post. I've got that 2nd gun and I'll be taking the CC class shortly. All is right in the world.

U DA MAN.... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens