Smart tough kid

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

merrell

Smart tough kid

Post by merrell »

Been lurking for a while and really enjoy the forum.
Got this in an e-mail from a friend. I can't swear that it is true, but it sends a good message.

BUTTE, MONTANA--- I'LL BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS IN THE NEWSPAPER OR ON TV

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders:
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news..........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of e-mail. American citizens defending themselves and their homes.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Smart tough kid

Post by sabalo »

Not to rain on your parade... but this story resurfaces every six months or so.

Sadly, it is false. :cry:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
Scavok

Post by Scavok »

Mr. merrell;

Welcome to the forums.

As president of the International Brotherhood of Thread Lockers, I'd like to call your attention to the Search feature.

For example, entering two key words from your post (e.g., "Ralphel Resindez") yielded two separate, existing threads, dating from Dec 18, 2007, and again on May 23, 2008.

In particular, you may find this thorough analysis by fellow OFCC forum member, jabeatty, interesting:

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php? ... 63#p195863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again, welcome to the forums; it's members like you who keep the International Brotherhood of Thread Lockers alive and well!

:P

P.S. No offense intended; it's a silly little game I habitually play.
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by MrMagoo »

Locked.
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi