Sixteen-Year-Old Girl Kills Would-be-Rapist Then Flees

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Sixteen-Year-Old Girl Kills Would-be-Rapist Then Flees

Post by High Power »

A woman who was harassed by a group of up to eight thugs as she tried to get to the subway stabbed one of them to death before fleeing on the F train, according to published reports.
Full story at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34591403" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She is only 16 and the "victim of society" had a criminal record:

More information at: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/26/nyreg ... .html?_r=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What bothers me is that people are mourning the loss of this piece of filth. How much does anyone care to bet that the prosecutors go after the sixteen-year-old girl for murder?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
BobK

Re: Sixteen-Year-Old Girl Kills Would-be-Rapist Then Flees

Post by BobK »

As usual, the New York Times slanted the story. Here is one excerpt:
The nephew, Mr. Winston, an aspiring rapper who has been arrested numerous times on weapons and drug charges, had bled to death outside Big New York Fried Chicken & Pizza, just above the 21st Street-Queensbridge stop on the F train in Queens.

“He said he was on his way, but he never made it,” Ms. Greenspan said Friday, her voice muted with a mix of disbelief and stoicism. “He was a person at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
Corrected it should be: “He was a the wrong person doing the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

The nephew, Mr. Winston, an aspiring rapper who has been arrested numerous times on weapons and drug charges, had bled to death outside Big New York Fried Chicken & Pizza, just above the 21st Street-Queensbridge stop on the F train in Queens.
They mis-spelled rapist.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

The term Mr. used to imply someone was worthy of honor. I object to a would be rapist being called Mr. He isn't worthy, nor did he have any honor.

Good for the girl. I hope she doesn't have nightmares over this.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

Mustang380gal wrote:The term Mr. used to imply someone was worthy of honor. I object to a would be rapist being called Mr. He isn't worthy, nor did he have any honor.
While I agree that "Mister" is an honorific it wasn't ever much of one. A real honorific would have been "Sir". I was taught as a young lad to address EVERY adult male as Mister (last name). Those male pillars of the community who didn't have other professional titles (like Father, Doctor, Reverend, etc...) I was to address as "Sir". Female pillars of the community were addressed as "Ma'am". When in doubt, I was instructed that all men wearing ties, or ladies in dresses, were automatically to be extended my best "Sir" or "Ma'am".

Failure to comply was met with discipline at home. Something tells me that this scumbag's parents never cared enough to drill this into his head.

But after all that yammering on my part - I agree that this guy didn't deserve the title "Mister". "Mister" implies that he is at least human - rapists do not get to be in that category.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

We did not get to hear all the painfull details this girl went threw, I'm sure they were very frightning. Swift justice in this case was served. IMO
Last edited by carmen fovozzo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
High Power

Post by High Power »

I'm hoping that she will be able to defend herself from any attempts at a revenge killing. You know that sooner or later someone from the deceased scumbag's fan club will try to avenge her act of self-defense. She acted in every way againsts the rapist's creed of "You have to lie there and take it."
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
BobK

Post by BobK »

carmen fovozzo wrote:We did not get to hear all the painfull details this girl went threw, I'm sure they weren't very frightning. Swift justice in this case was served. IMO
Swift justice for one, at least. One down, six to go?
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

High Power

Post by High Power »

Here's the latest as of Dec 26th: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... fense.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BobK

Post by BobK »

High Power wrote:Here's the latest as of Dec 26th: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... fense.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow, three stabbings in the story.

Maybe New York should ban knives next. [/sarcasm]

High Power

Post by High Power »

BobK wrote:Wow, three stabbings in the story.

Shhh. Don't give them any ideas.
Grantrus71

Post by Grantrus71 »

What a touching bio about yet another "victim of society" who's life was cut short. One question. How many victims after Cyan would he have brutalized while "getting his life together"? :roll:
"I think they're delusionary. I think they've had something funny for lunch in their meal. I think they should be handcuffed to a chain link fence, flogged and all of their hearsay evidence should be thrown the hell out and if they lie again, I'm gonna go over and kick 'em in the crotch. Thank you very much." -James Traficant
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

High Power wrote:
BobK wrote:Wow, three stabbings in the story.

Shhh. Don't give them any ideas.
Bloomberg might discover that knives are sometimes sold at gun shows, and start another legal "loophole" campaign.
OhioPaints

Post by OhioPaints »

NYC (and Bloomberg, et al) is such a waste. If we can't divorce it from the rest of the country, we should make something useful out of it (e.g. "Escape from New York" put it to an appropriate use!)

Ken