New Here!

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BB62

Post by BB62 »

lolah wrote:
Ann wrote:Welcome! You'll like it here. What kind of .380 are you shooting?

Ann
I have no idea. I am totally new to guns and to be honest, I still have trouble getting the caliber right!
FYI - usually a gun has the caliber etched (is that the right word?) into the side of the slide, barrel, or frame.
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

lolah wrote:I have no idea. I am totally new to guns and to be honest, I still have trouble getting the caliber right!
Hmm... do you have a digital camera or, at the very least, a camera phone? Take some pictures of that beast, then post 'em here (we'll help). I'm sure someone will recognize what you have, and we might be able to offer some equipment-specific tips & tricks.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
JackOSU

Post by JackOSU »

Psouper wrote:Hi Lola - welcome to the group. I like your avatar. :lol:
I'll second that. Welcome aboard!
ba1112

Post by ba1112 »

Hi Lola and welcome. I, too, wasn't sure about calibers until I took my class and got my CHL. They go over all that and you will be familiar with it once you take your class.

Again, welcome!
A true testament to one's character is the way they conduct themselves in the face of adversity
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

What ever Lola wants, Lola gets. If you need to ask anything, just ask me, I'm alot smarter then any one else on this forum :wink: Of course I'm kidding. You will find some real knowledgable gun people on this site. Ask and you shall receive. WELCOME and Stay Safe.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Redfestiva

Post by Redfestiva »

Welcome Lolah,
This is a good place to pick up info on guns and CCW , good to have you.
packin'mom

Post by packin'mom »

Hi Lola and welcome! :D
Packin' Mom
Sky Pilot

Post by Sky Pilot »

Howdy!
Welcome!
Glad you're here!
You need only ask and we'll bend heaven and earth to find the right answer!
Center Township Combat Pistol League
TARDIS driver, NRA Endowment!
"I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett
ParaC7

Post by ParaC7 »

Hi, and welcome to the group. My wife shoots with me frequently and loves it. she just got her own 9mm recently and loves it!!
Gun Control means using both hands and hitting your target.

You want my guns Hillary???? SURE you can have them..................Bullets First!!!

Charlton Heston always was and always will be MY President!!!!