IN - Another Concealed Carry Fashion Show

This is a forum for OFCC's ladies to chat about their unique challenges when it comes to carry, or any other subject.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

IN - Another Concealed Carry Fashion Show

Post by Bruenor »

Show focusing on womens carry and safety.

http://fox59.com/2015/03/07/firearms-fa ... un-safety/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Fashion and Firearms Concealed Carry Extravaganza is the first of it’s kind in Indianapolis. More than 300 women of all ages and walks of life attended the interactive event raising money to support local Well Armed Woman chapters.

Models walked the runway, showing off trendy ways to carry a gun. Event organizers say the idea of the event is to make sure women have fashionable options while carrying.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
bearkitty

Re: IN - Another Concealed Carry Fashion Show

Post by bearkitty »

I think this is great and was quite disappointed to have missed it!! For some reason, my sister refused to move her wedding date. The nerve, lol.
"Awesome" is code word for CC in my house. Cuts down on the kids asking, loudly, in public, if I am in possession of anything that goes bang.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

bearkitty wrote:For some reason, my sister refused to move her wedding date. The nerve, lol.
Sadly, some folks just don't know how to set priorities... 8)
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Epror1954

Post by Epror1954 »

I wish I was there but anyhow amazing show, really loved the pictures and clip.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Now that the antidiscrimination bill has passed, we don't have to worry! 8) Take that any way you wish.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
BillSWPA

Post by BillSWPA »

I didn't know these shows existed before visiting this forum today. How widespread are they? How often are they held? What is the best way to find out about them?

Although finding one close to the Pittsburgh area would be ideal, my wife is from Indiana, and likes to visit the state. I could likely talk her into a visit, perhaps combined with other activities, to attend such a show.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

BillSWPA wrote:I didn't know these shows existed before visiting this forum today. How widespread are they? How often are they held? What is the best way to find out about them?

Although finding one close to the Pittsburgh area would be ideal, my wife is from Indiana, and likes to visit the state. I could likely talk her into a visit, perhaps combined with other activities, to attend such a show.
I would probably suggest reaching out to any local chapters of "The Well Armed Woman", and "A girl and a Gun" as one of those organizations have been involved most of the CCW Fashion shows I've seen so far. Apparently there was also a ccw fashion show at the NRA Carry Guard conference

https://thewellarmedwoman.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.agirlandagun.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.realizefac.com/concealed_carry_fashion_show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

a quick google search shows a lot more organizations doing these as well.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson