Head of Security

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tiberius
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Head of Security

Post by Tiberius »

djthomas wrote:
ashtabula wrote:If a university cop finds you armed on university property, they are not going to let it go and just tell you to leave.
They kind of have to, after optionally writing a minor misdemeanor citation.
Would the MM contain firearm violation wording similar to the watered down version of HB142, or just civil trespass? I'm not planning to find out, just curious
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

Tiberius wrote:Would the MM contain firearm violation wording similar to the watered down version of HB142, or just civil trespass? I'm not planning to find out, just curious
It's still carrying concealed weapons.
rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rickt »

rimfireOH wrote:The Cleveland Art Museum is NOT posted on their pretty, main-entrance, all-glass doors (that I've been able to see).
I haven't been there in about ten months but it is a CPZ. There is no standard "no guns" sign. However, on the far right of the main entrance is a large block of white text on glass with some rules. One rule is "no weapons".

Considering the stories we've read about bonehead CHLs causing negligent discharges in Wal-Marts and movie theaters, can you imagine the negative publicity if some CHL put a round through a Rembrandt or a Monet?