Concealing vs Covering

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Concealing vs Covering

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I think criminals have changed from 35 years ago...They are apt not to care about anything but money to buy drugs...not to mention the ones that are out there just to have fun and show off...and I also believe they are more brutal in there ways...

They are growing up into a different culture...they just don't care anymore...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Concealing vs Covering

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

carmen fovozzo wrote:I think criminals have changed from 35 years ago...They are apt not to care about anything but money to buy drugs...not to mention the ones that are out there just to have fun and show off...and I also believe they are more brutal in there ways...

They are growing up into a different culture...they just don't care anymore...

Carmen......I read your post earlier and have been thinking about it for awhile.

Murder, rape and many other unspeakable things have been done against humanity by others......Individuals, (criminals), and Governments, (leaders and those under them). Looking back at history, whether recent, as in the last 100 yrs all the way back to the first recorded murder when Cain killed Able in the scriptures, there have been those that have committed unspeakable acts so I'm not sure criminal acts have actually gotten worse.

As for criminals "just not caring anymore".....when have those that committed some of those crimes against humanity EVER cared?

I'd agree w/ you in that I think things will get worse and I also think we have no idea how bad things will get in the future. Not trying to be a pessimist here, but.......

just my $.02 on your comment.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".