They Turned their Lives Around Now.

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Several photo's, one of them is GRAPHIC. :!:
The "cute little sign" don't work.

This is a rare example of the contrasting effects of three commonly used anti-crime measures: (1) prohibiting persons likely to use firearms irresponsibly, such as felons and juveniles, from acquiring firearms; (2) displaying a “Firearms Prohibited” sign, and (3) carrying a defensive firearm. Its rare that you get an A-B comparison of two measures, let alone an A-B-C comparison like this. So let’s call them Options A, B, and C, and see which (if any) worked to deter violent crime.

On Saturday, 10 January 2016. Two Wealth Redistribution Engineers entered this frequently-robbed liquor store on West 87th Street in the blood-soaked City of Chicago...
http://weaponsman.com/?p=28818#more-28818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
Brian D.

Re: They Turned their Lives Around Now.

Post by Brian D. »

Thanks, Alan. He's right about the last picture...wait until after breakfast, maybe.

Hopefully this article spreads around Chicagoland more so than nationally, where we already know this is reality.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
eye95
*** Banned ***

Post by eye95 »

Brian D. wrote:Thanks, Alan. He's right about the last picture...wait until after breakfast, maybe...
Nah. I was eating breakfast as I perused that picture. Dindu nufffin to my digestive processes.

Maybe if it were a picture of a couple of human victims of violence--but it was a picture of two thugs put down in self-defense and for the Good of All.

BTW, the writer has a remarkably engaging style
Be a Madisonian.

It finally happened. I have now been accused on OFCC of both being a cop-hater and then a cop-lover! Therefore, anyone making either accusation must not be paying attention.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Excellent read and enjoyed the Dindo Nuffin Graduation picture, even before breakfast.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

I used to live at 87th and Loomis.

I saw the picture of the second deceased robber last week and immediately said it should be widely distributed as a deterrent.

My question is: The 37mm AP round that hit the guy in the face, did that come from an M3 Stuart or a towed piece?
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

When it comes to guys like these two, the only other photos known to exist are mugshots.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

eye95 wrote:...BTW, the writer has a remarkably engaging style
He sure does! :lol:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
dsk
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by dsk »

He's leakin
Pay your dues.
WayneB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WayneB »

Whole lotta truth in that article.
Conclusion: Option C deters the living daylights out of crime.
That store owner’s family member did more to deter and fight crime than every prosecutor and judge in all Chicagoland.
Metal1

Post by Metal1 »

Two less Dindu' Nuffins' :-)