Blendon Township PD A+++

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ParaC7

Blendon Township PD A+++

Post by ParaC7 »

So took the rugrat to her swim lessons and quick stop at the grocery store, got home and found the front door of the house sitting wide open. No sign of forced entry, however, due to fact that I had the family with me I opted to call PD to come clear the house vs doing it myself.

Blendon Township PD was here in less than 3 minutes. When the officer got out of the car I informed of my carry status, total non issue. They cleared the house for us and continued on his shift. Officer was very professional and courteous. Excellent encounter.
Gun Control means using both hands and hitting your target.

You want my guns Hillary???? SURE you can have them..................Bullets First!!!

Charlton Heston always was and always will be MY President!!!!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Blendon Township PD A+++

Post by WY_Not »

Wow. So, was it a break in or did someone just not pull the door shut all the way behind them?
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

Young kid named Justin? One of my guys from the islands just got hired there.

Glad you got good and prompt service
ParaC7

Post by ParaC7 »

No sign of forced entry, nothing missing. Thinking the wife forgot to pull it closed behind her, and dog nosed it open to look out the storm door
Gun Control means using both hands and hitting your target.

You want my guns Hillary???? SURE you can have them..................Bullets First!!!

Charlton Heston always was and always will be MY President!!!!