Middletown PD A+

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tbrew85

Re: Middletown PD A+

Post by tbrew85 »

I know many of Middletowns Police officers. Every one that I have spoken to about concealed and open carry seem to get it.
Proud father of a US Army Soldier

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert Heinlein
Buggyman

Post by Buggyman »

Laws How about the law to put your lights on if your wipers are used cities could pick up extra revenue there. Our new car came with out a front plate bracket ,it was in the trunk in a bag you needed to drill two holes in the plastic with I did cause its the law. Most of us drive a vehicle and see all these things that people do to be fined .Forget the front plate fine arrest the "texting" drivers they scare me the most ...
GUN'S ARE GOOD PEOPLE ARE BAD
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

tbrew85 wrote:I know many of Middletowns Police officers. Every one that I have spoken to about concealed and open carry seem to get it.
A couple aren't super thrilled about open carry. But understand it's ok.
docachna

Post by docachna »

TJW815 wrote:
tbrew85 wrote:I know many of Middletowns Police officers. Every one that I have spoken to about concealed and open carry seem to get it.
Well, if an LEO feels compelled to share their negative opinion of OC with me, then I hope they understand when I let them know that their "opinion" is of absolutely no interest to me. Just acknowledge that I am a LAC, MYOB, and leave me the h-e-double hockey sticks alone.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
tbrew85

Post by tbrew85 »

TJW815 wrote:
Agreed. I use to open carry at the broad street bash regularly. There are always 4 officers there. I know they knew I was OC but they never once spoke to me about it. Several of them use the gun shop that a buddy of mine owns. One of them saw a holster that I made for the owner and mentioned it to him. He said "Yeah, there is a guy that open carrys at broad street bash with an identical holster". He then went with the "Why does he have to do that? I know its legal but..."

I dont mind that they have differing opinions on a law as long as they only act on the law, not their opinion.
Proud father of a US Army Soldier

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert Heinlein