Medina Twp Police A+++

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Buggyman

Medina Twp Police A+++

Post by Buggyman »

I reported a theft of our church's zero turn mower and some other lawn equipment to Medina Twp Police officer. When he showed up I notified and told him of my being armed. No problem what so ever thanked me for telling him. He went on to say that he new if he were in a struggle on the road that a CCW person could be counted on to assist him . This is my second encounter with Medina Twp the other went just as well .
GUN'S ARE GOOD PEOPLE ARE BAD
metop92

Re: Medina Twp Police A+++

Post by metop92 »

I recently had someone smack into our car while we were sitting at a red light. Medina Twnshp police showed up. I informed, and he simply said thanks. No discussion/no problem at all. It was the first time I was in a situation where I had to inform, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Great experience (except for the car accident part of the story...)
NRA Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor & RSO
Avid collector of WW2 Japanese militaria
docachna

Re: Medina Twp Police A+++

Post by docachna »

Buggyman wrote:....He went on to say that he new if he were in a struggle on the road that a CCW person could be counted on to assist him.....
Is that right ???

Well -- some might -- some might not. Personally, if I were him, I would not assume that would happen.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE