Creston Police A+

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rufus

Creston Police A+

Post by rufus »

This afternoon I went on a bicycle ride that took me across 32 beautiful miles in Northern Wayne County. As I was rolling out of Creston I noticed there was a cruiser just leaving a home and as I approached he had to stop for me at the sign, I waved and kept on going. Either he didn't notice I was open carrying on his side or didn't care since he didn't even follow me but he did have plenty of time to look me over. Over all the whole ride was uneventful although one car all five passengers turned around and watched me peddling behind them once they passed me :)
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Creston Police A+

Post by sd790 »

Good job OC'ing and great job riding 32 miles! Would have been a great day for a ride too!

What holster do you use for your rides?
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
rufus

Post by rufus »

Well I don't have a go to holster for bicycle ridding, Yesterday after the family cookout, I decided that the day was just too nice not to go for a ride so I loaded up some water bottles and off I went. I was using a King Tuck with my shirt tucked behind so my gen 4 didn't rub a raw spot. I would really like to find a better solution to bicycle carry do you have any suggestions?
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I carry a P32 in a nylon holster in my middle jersey pocket.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

I generally wear jeans or shorts when cycling (you *really* don't want to see me in spandex! :shock:) so I also wear a belt and just use an OWB holster and OC strong-side at around 3:00 or so. Seems to be the least in the way and most comfortable.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!