Notification, Columbus PD A+

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: Notification, Columbus PD A+

Post by Brian D. »

Guitar Slinger wrote:
Brian D. wrote:It ain't just you that he quibbles with. And I'm being darn polite in using the word 'quibbles'.
Oh... hush
There's a better picture of me on OFCC's main page, more on point for this site anyhow, if you wish to use it instead. In any event I reported that post, even if petulant behavior on your part isn't punishable in and of itself.

Meanwhile you seem to be digging yourself in deeper with our forums here....would you like to borrow a bigger shovel?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ParaC7

Post by ParaC7 »

Guitar Slinger wrote:
I am just questioning the medical competency

Under what or who's authority?
Gun Control means using both hands and hitting your target.

You want my guns Hillary???? SURE you can have them..................Bullets First!!!

Charlton Heston always was and always will be MY President!!!!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Okay, we're done here. Thanks all!

BTW, nice encounter with the CPD--well handled! :D
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.