City BBQ tonight

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Re: City BBQ tonight

Post by evan price »

Let me be the first to say that- without an MS Paint diagram, it didn't happen !! (LOL)
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

Curzyk wrote:
Stryker74 wrote:
Javelin Man wrote:Hmmm- beef brisket ....
I enjoy the City BBQ in Findlay, it doesn't seem as exciting as this current location.
That's 'cause techguy85 goes to the ones in the 'hood! :shock: :lol:
Pfft! I go to the Henderson City BBQ location too. NW Columbus area is totally not "da hood" :-)

Hmmmm - some folks seem to be trying to make it the 'hood!

Thief Robs Graeter's Shop At Gunpoint
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wobblygoblin

Post by wobblygoblin »

techguy85 wrote:Beef Brisket of course... And corn Bread and fries...
No BBQ beans?! :o
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

Curzyk wrote:
Stryker74 wrote:
Javelin Man wrote:Hmmm- beef brisket ....
I enjoy the City BBQ in Findlay, it doesn't seem as exciting as this current location.
That's 'cause techguy85 goes to the ones in the 'hood! :shock: :lol:
Pfft! I go to the Henderson City BBQ location too. NW Columbus area is totally not "da hood" :-)
It happened because I was there. :lol:
No idea why this crap seems to follow me around.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

The one on Henderson is where I go on occasion and am always armed when I go. I have a feeling there is a high level of gun ownership among the customer base. Of course UA is known for their response times too so I wouldn't think that would be a great place to openly commit criminal acts.

That said, the McDonald's down the street did get robbed last year and that incident that led to a responding UA police officer becoming involved in a fatal accident over on Fishinger and 33.

Being a border territory, it would seem that Henderson is having issues of increased crime.
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

I might go back again tonight. I've never seen anyone open carry in there, but I wonder if Mr. Hothead would have opted to calm down if he saw a couple of people who were openly armed.