Cops Facebook page ..check it out what a fool

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

147Doc
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Cops Facebook page ..check it out what a fool

Post by 147Doc »

Entered his abdomen
Exited his abdomen
Entered his left leg

That bullet must be kin to the one that struck President Kennedy, then paused, and then went through Governor Connellly.
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

147Doc wrote:Entered his abdomen
Exited his abdomen
Entered his left leg

That bullet must be kin to the one that struck President Kennedy, then paused, and then went through Governor Connellly.
I don't know, for those of us who are, shall I say, circumferencely challenged, a downward shot could easily pass through the belly "dunlap" and enter the leg.

What I find ironic is that on 2/20/14 he shared a post and graphic photo of a ND foot wound advertising training to avoid such situation.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
odskaggs2

Post by odskaggs2 »

All I can say is wow if that wedding story is true. In my family it would've cost him dearly.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

http://webreports.taccomputer.net/polic ... 403061.PDF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:
MyWifeSaidYes
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

The Scott R. Jones that we have been talking about (https://www.facebook.com/scott.jones.7902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) denied that the police report was about him, then quickly deleted my post.
MyWifeSaidYes
ROME

Post by ROME »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:The Scott R. Jones that we have been talking about (https://www.facebook.com/scott.jones.7902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) denied that the police report was about him, then quickly deleted my post.
He can deny it all he wants but if you look at his post from Feb. 23 at 11:26 he actually "checked in" at the address posted on the police report.
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

147Doc wrote:Entered his abdomen
Exited his abdomen
Entered his left leg

He was probably sitting down.
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

And, at 270 lbs, the gut shot was just a flesh wound. :shock:
MyWifeSaidYes
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:The Scott R. Jones that we have been talking about (https://www.facebook.com/scott.jones.7902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) denied that the police report was about him, then quickly deleted my post.
He just admitted that a Rock Island got him.

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

He deleted my post asking if that's the one that got him, but after he deleted it, they continued the conversation.

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

pirateguy191 wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:He just admitted that a Rock Island got him.

Apparently, he thought those grips were better than the pink ones. However, they remind me of a quote by George S. Patton.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
captmud

Post by captmud »

well im to step in here now since i was involved in the posted conversation. i know scott, and yes that is the 45 that he shot himself with. he truly states that it was his fault because he broke 3 of the 4 rules. i frequently call him a dunbass over this. but remember {inappropriate language} happens and hopefully someone learns from this, besides him. it shouldnt have happened but it did. lets hope it doesnt happen anymore.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

^^^Have you read the whole thread? It started off as other brilliant stuff that he did/does.

BobK

Post by BobK »

What an overgrown nightmare:

I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
captmud

Post by captmud »

do you find it necessary to post pictures of his house.