Tangleing with the authorities again! Lancaster police A+

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BadBehavior135

Tangleing with the authorities again! Lancaster police A+

Post by BadBehavior135 »

This evening, my family and I were headed to the garage I work at, so I could get my pickup and go do some chores for the guy that lets me hunt on his land. I look down the street and see the cross bucks down for a train coming. I sped up so my almost 3 year-old son could see it, as he loves trains. About the time my speed leveled off to 50 (in a 35) I look up and see a Lancaster officer... I immediately got in the right lane, and as soon as I saw lights, pulled over.

He approached, I notified. All he said was "Ok, I need to see your license." I asked if I could get my billfold out of my back left pocket, he nodded and said go ahead. He asked if I knew why i was stopped, I chuckled, told him I knew I was speeding and explained why. After he handed my cards back, he looked in the back set and said to my son "Tell your daddy to slow down!" My son looked at me and yelled "SLOW DOWN DADDY!!!" Which I thought was a cool touch. He told me to buckle up and have a good day. Pretty uneventful and I thank my lucky stars I got out of a 15 over ticket as well as a seatbelt ticket. And very well handled by the officer!
There is nothing a man can do with talent and bigger tires, that I can't accomplish with stupidity and standing on the gas. ~Bad Behavior Off-Road~