Another moron loses his CHL

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Another moron loses his CHL

Post by carmen fovozzo »

He admits that he was stupid. We're just changing the word to moron...now we can all get along...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

To me it is even more relevant that he shouldn't be carrying if ANGER is a criteria of his to not only draw, but then discharge recklessly his gun.

Mo-Ron!
soberbiker

Post by soberbiker »

Is he normally angry or is it just when he gets drunk???
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

nosuchluck wrote:To this day he admits that it was a stupid decision on his part but in the heat of the moment it was either fire off a couple of rounds into the air or fire off at the other party involved. Seeing as how a life sentence was and is extremely unappealing, he took the alternative route. He regrets his decision and it angers me when I see people jumping to conclusions about a situation they don't know the facts about.
So, you do realize that what goes up must come down, right? What if someone was hurt or killed by the falling bullets? You feel it was ok to fire off a couple rounds into the air? You sir, are a moron also.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -in-ohio/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... splay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
AmendII71

Post by AmendII71 »

It almost makes me want to carry a bull horn with me and shout out of my window every time a pass a cop: "I have my CHL and my weapon IS/IS NOT whichever applies, on my person!"

Once again, let's be clear. The word "Moron" is applicable.
"Better to have it and not need it, than need it, and not have it."
Ray81
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Ray81 »

Alcohol and guns do not mix well. However I read in Kentucky and texas, you can have 1 or 2 drinks while carrying.. is this true?
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

Ray81 wrote:Alcohol and guns do not mix well. However I read in Kentucky and texas, you can have 1 or 2 drinks while carrying.. is this true?
Other than the issue of drinking in a licensed establishment Texas and Ohio are pretty much the same. Their standard is very much like our Using Weapons While Intoxicated law. There is no per se numerical limit but it is an offense to carry a firearm while intoxicated.