NEWS: Parma Man uses firearm to fend off two rotweillers

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Crusader

Re: NEWS: Parma Man uses firearm to fend off two rotweiller

Post by Crusader »

A few months ago at a gun show I almost bought some military-issue triangle shaped "MINES!" signs. Perhaps placing them (along with large "ABSOLUTELY NO TRESPASSING" signs) in your yard and digging up a cool-whip bowl sized chunk of dirt every few feet would get the message across. After shooting the shotgun into the air, maybe they might think you are crazy enough to do something like this.

Less cool, but more practical and likely more effective option: get a fence.

:D
Ohio48
*** Banned ***

Post by Ohio48 »

docachna wrote:I'm a major dog lover - but had it been me, I wouldn't have wasted two shots in the dirt. Muzzle to the side of the dog, and fire when ready....
Wow I would hate to see what you would of done f you where a dog hater!!!
Mark S.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
docachna

Post by docachna »

Steak for the doggies.

With the special sauce. 8)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE