Pistol packing Legislator

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

scorchedtrumpet
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Pistol packing Legislator

Post by scorchedtrumpet »

Virgina State Legislator starts open carrying a pistol because she feels threatened. I think that's great, but how can she carry in a government building?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virgin ... wers-women
Brian D.

Re: Pistol packing Legislator

Post by Brian D. »

That's legal in Virginia, for both lawmakers and human beings.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

I bet anti-gun Governor Ralph Northam will have a field day over this.
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Democratic state Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw mocked the gesture, joking: “If she gets in an argument, what’s she gonna [do], pull out a gun and shoot them? I think it’s absurd.”
I've posted about the anti-gun changes that are appear to be coming to VA. Decent chance this Saslaw bozo will be in charge of the VA Senate in the not so distant future. :(

Another version of story:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/vi ... story.html
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Mr. Saslaw needs to look into the mirror and into his soul. What he is doing is commonly called projection. He has no self control or morals so he just assumes that no one else does either.
kcclark wrote:
Democratic state Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw mocked the gesture, joking: “If she gets in an argument, what’s she gonna [do], pull out a gun and shoot them? I think it’s absurd.”
I've posted about the anti-gun changes that are appear to be coming to VA. Decent chance this Saslaw bozo will be in charge of the VA Senate in the not so distant future. :(

Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Saslaw has been a thorn in the side of Virginia gun owners a long time now. So much so that I remember his name from three states away.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

kcclark wrote:

That's a far less drastic measure than the Democrat congressman who suggested (literally) nuclear weapons for that same purpose...