California Dem spills the beans on confiscation

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

drc

California Dem spills the beans on confiscation

Post by drc »

U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell on Friday said the U.S. government would use its nuclear weapons in a hypothetical war against Second Amendment supporters refusing to give up their firearms.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... ms-control" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sure shows the state of mind of some of these folks.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: California Dem spills the beans on confiscation

Post by sodbuster95 »

I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.
Yeah...not sure there's a "common ground" to be found with a government official who's just threatened his own constituency with nuclear weapons. Of course, "common ground" for libs generally means "do what I say" so, there's that... :roll:
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.