Here's an intruder shot story you don't read everyday

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Here's an intruder shot story you don't read everyday

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 661228002/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One of the five times Adelio Guzman broke into the barn, state police said he molested a miniature horse inside. The last time he broke in, state police said, he got shot.

Guzman turned himself in to state police Friday, said a police spokesman. Police charged him for the break-in, animal cruelty and engaging in sex acts with an animal.
He told interviewers he would get lonely and go to the barn to talk and play with the horses, according to court documents.
He probably won't be lonely anymore where he's going.
AlanM

Re: Here's an intruder shot story you don't read everyday

Post by AlanM »

Any comment about this I make would be censored.
And believe me, I have thought of several.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Works on 2-legged animals just as well as it works on 4-legged animals.

Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

[quote="WY_Not"]Works on 2-legged animals just as well as it works on 4-legged animals.

That's a little harsh don't you think?

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Nope. :twisted: Should be standard treatment for anyone who would to that to man, woman, child, or beast.
M-Quigley wrote:That's a little harsh don't you think?
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

WY_Not wrote:Nope. :twisted: Should be standard treatment for anyone who would to that to man, woman, child, or beast.
M-Quigley wrote:That's a little harsh don't you think?
I'm not sure that would solve anything in this particular case. From the news story:
A veterinarian from Country Roads Veterinary Service who treated the animal said the horse was penetrated with an unknown object, which caused significant trauma.

"My best guess is it wasn't a human, but most likely an object," Dr. Amy Franklin said at the time. "I have never seen anything quite like this in 18 years of practice."