Concealed carrier aquitted in racially charged shooting

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Concealed carrier aquitted in racially charged shooting

Post by M-Quigley »

Why hasn't this been a national news story with street protests, a presumption of guilt in the mainstream media and various advocacy and anti gun groups against the shooter, etc? Oh wait, the defender is a black man shooting a white man.
Don't misunderstand or misquote me, I'm NOT implying the concealed carrier did anything wrong. I am however implying that there is a double standard in how such stories are treated.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 05975.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deanimator

Re: Concealed carrier aquitted in racially charged shooting

Post by deanimator »

When your only tool is a racial hammer, everything is a racial nail.

But I guess it beats thinking.

Compared to my childhood (church bombings, lynchings, assassinations, etc.) today's America is a paradise of racial harmony. Of course there's no money in paradises of racial harmony.

There's certainly racism, but now it's becoming Chicago style across the board racism, where the racists have declared themselves to not be racists. This was, from the start, by design and to certain people's benefit.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.