John McAfee comes out as pro RKBA

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

John McAfee comes out as pro RKBA

Post by bignflnut »

My sidearm is with me 24/7. More: my sidearm is ALWAYS in my hand when I'm on the toilet, sleeping and making love. Puts a kink in foreplay but some women love it. Accidental discharge? No. Some intentional when idiots tried to rush me. 2 women spontaneously orgasmed. Go figure. pic.twitter.com/LuLvdSuMka
— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) August 21, 2018
"I carry three sidearms. Hip, shoulder, ankle," he said.

Why pack so much firepower? Well, because a lot folks are out to get him, he says — the U.S. government, violent cartels, corrupt Belizean officials, food poisoners and "six women" who tried to shoot him.

SNIP

Naturally, McAfee's tweets prompted a flurry of comments.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: John McAfee comes out as pro RKBA

Post by catfish86 »

He is "eccentric" to say the least. Not sure its a good idea to make him Oliver North's wingman anytime soon.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: John McAfee comes out as pro RKBA

Post by Sevens »

Netflix is running a documentary on this guy currently... it is an entertaining watch but does not paint him in a positive light.

Haha, watch it.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!