Bristol Raceway

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Bristol Raceway

Post by qmti »

Was watching the NASCAR truck races last night on Fox and was delighted to see that in several screen shots the "Bass Pro Shop NRA" logo/advertisement was seen. FOX is one network that will not give in to anti-gunners distaste for the NRA. I'm sure if the race were on the other networks the logo would have been blotted out. Just my opinion.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Bristol Raceway

Post by bignflnut »

There's a lot of donations paid to have that paint job.

It's an "investment". Your mileage may vary on how wise an investment it is or how you'd like to see donations spent.

Having a network blot out that advertising would lead to a heated debate, I would guess (ultimately, it would provide even more exposure, which is the point, I suppose).

Yea, rah, Bristol!
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798