RKBA wins in a Maryland pharmacy

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

RKBA wins in a Maryland pharmacy

Post by bignflnut »

Amir was sitting in his office when the suspects entered the pharmacy, but looked up when he heard some commotion.

"The man with the rifle ordered everyone down on the ground," Amir said, "including one customer, a woman, who happened to be in the store."

When Amir realized a robbery was in progress, he said he took his revolver out of a desk drawer and started to walk out into the shop holding the handgun. He was met by the would-be robber, who pointed the rifle at him, he said.

"I don't know much about guns," said Amir, "but it was a big gun and looked like an assault weapon.

"When he saw my revolver," Amir said, "he yelled to the other man to run, saying 'He has a gun' and both of them started running away. I fired once in their direction, but it doesn't seem like anyone was hit."

Amir said the bullet left a hole in the front window of the pharmacy. While this was taking place, other staffers pushed the panic button to call police.

SNIP

Tuesday afternoon, the Princess Anne police charged Cody Allen King, 22, and Justin Michael Bull, 22, both of Princess Anne, in conjunction with the attempted armed robbery.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798