Kasich asking for donations

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Kasich asking for donations

Post by qmti »

Was watching channel 7 news, Dayton, tonight and Kasich is in another Twitter battle with Trump. Kasich ended interview by asking for donations so he can continue to fight Trump. Giving the anti-gun Kasich any money would be a definite NO in my play book.
Brian D.

Re: Kasich asking for donations

Post by Brian D. »

Some venomous snakes take on a new appearance when they shed their skin. Doesn't affect how poisonous they are.
I never trusted Kasich, starting on the day he crossed the aisle to vote for the Assault Weapons Ban in 2004.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
High Power

Post by High Power »

We've all heard the adage and biblical admonishment to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

There were some Old Testament references to false shepherds. I also read one commentary that Jesus' words about sheep's clothing in Matthew 7:15 would be more about watching out for wolves in shepherd's clothing.

The difference between clothing one's self as a sheep versus a true shepherd are vastly difference.

You might be able to fool one sheep disguised as another sheep but you can fool an entire flock disguised as a shepherd.

Kasich is a wolf in Shepherd's clothing.

Here endeth the sermon for today...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

Kasich has done nothing but act like a child since he was bested by Trump in the primaries. I officially regret voting for him and advocating for him.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

catfish86 wrote:Kasich has done nothing but act like a child since he was bested by Trump in the primaries. I officially regret voting for him and advocating for him.
Agree. I only voted for him because I refuse to vote for a Democrat after the debacle of the Obama regime. Too bad his behavior dragged Mary Taylor down just by association IMHO. So now we get Dewine. He really doinked us.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Bloomburg will hook him up to the gravy train, just like Gabby Giffords and Shannon Watts.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

Mr. Glock wrote:Bloomburg will hook him up to the gravy train, just like Gabby Giffords and Shannon Watts.
You are probably on target since he is losing his conservative based Republicans along with the donations. I'm sure in the up coming months he won't care where the money is coming from.
wobblygoblin

Post by wobblygoblin »

He is a petulant child.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."