Dayton boy finds gun, reports to father

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Dayton boy finds gun, reports to father

Post by M-Quigley »

They mentioned it on the tv news, but didn't see it in the article, but the boy has been educated on firearms safety, similar to Eddie Eagle I suppose, and reported it to his father, who checked it out and reported it to the police. A success story for educating children about what to do if they find a gun.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/police- ... guuGZ5DnM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Dayton boy finds gun, reports to father

Post by Cruiser »

Channel 7 News reader said the gun had, three bullets in the Chamber! :shock:
Abandon ye all HOPE!
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

Cruiser wrote:Channel 7 News reader said the gun had, three bullets in the Chamber! :shock:
Ahh, the dreaded successful triple-feed!
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

I find that 7-News quite often is wrong or incorrect when it comes to gun issues!
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)