Graduate OC's AR at Kent State to protest campus gun ban

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Re: Graduate OC's AR at Kent State to protest campus gun ban

Post by pirateguy191 »

It seems that Kait already has a job offer. A quote from her page:

"Not only have I received a job offer tonight, but several young men have offered their hands in marriage to me. I'm sorry I have to decline. I have a boyfriend."
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

pirateguy191 wrote:It seems that Kait already has a job offer. A quote from her page:

"Not only have I received a job offer tonight, but several young men have offered their hands in marriage to me. I'm sorry I have to decline. I have a boyfriend."
That's great, glad to hear it. :) I'm referring to the job offer, the other offers were obviously going to happen.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Oath Keepers is offering a free Personal Security Detail (PSD) for Kent State Graduate Kaitlin Bennett, who open carried an AR 10 rifle on campus on graduation day. She has since received death threats from rabid anti-gun leftists. We feel honor bound, as a matter of duty, to step up in direct support of this brave young patriot, by offering our protection, free of charge. We have highly trained and professional retired police officers and Special Forces veterans who are standing by to serve on this volunteer detail if she accepts our offer.

SNIP

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/05/oath-k ... z5FsPYN0qC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

We would consider it an honor. We have several of our most experienced men standing by, including Brian Krogmann, who is a retired Washington DC Metro Police LT and also a Special Forces combat medic veteran.

However, if you are a suitably trained and experienced police or military veteran who is a member of Oath Keepers in Ohio or in a nearby state, and you are willing to assist with this volunteer protective detail if she accepts, please let us know using our contact@oathkeepers.org email. Be prepared to be vetted closely and carefully, as usual for such details.

God bless all American patriots who are willing to stand in the gap, and especially our next generation of patriots who will carry the torch forward. Let us stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them.

For the Republic,

Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798