Bath Township POPO?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Bath Township POPO?

Post by bignflnut »

From this post

I'm sure this is some kind of appropriation.
Who here would pull over / ID for this?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
jeep45238

Re: Bath Township POPO?

Post by jeep45238 »

As my father-in-law says - nuope!

If you are ever in doubt of the legitimacy of a vehicle attempting to pull you over, call 911 dispatch, and talk to them to find out if you are actually in the process of being pulled over. The officer will have a cow, but that’s not your problem - if they try to get you for failure to comply or something along those lines, your call to dispatch is recorded and can be used in court to throw the whole damn thing out.

There are too many attempts to imitate police, and too many of them result in people pulling over for someone who ISN’T a cop.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
ruger

Post by ruger »

That was a bad attempt at photoshop humor by a PD in Illinois (if I recall the state correctly).
There was no actual vehicle with those graphics.
docachna

Post by docachna »

All you Bucknut fans will appreciate that this major-league boner was pulled by a department in TSUN.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/police-de ... ith-teens/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

OH!!!!
Bath Township, MICHIGAN!!!!

Not the Bath Township just north west of Akron, OHIO where I and my family used to live.
That makes more sense.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.