Hornady

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Hornady

Post by qmti »

http://www.guns.com/2018/04/30/hornady- ... nitiative/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe Winchester, Remington, and other ammo manufacturers should follow suit. Why provide a product to a customer who clearly hates you?
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Hornady

Post by Mr. Glock »

Good, now I need to buy more Hornady ammo too
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Mr. Glock wrote:Good, now I need to buy more Hornady ammo too
I love their 200gr. JHP .45acp load.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sd790 »

When in doubt now, I will buy Hornady.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Unfortunately, unless their distributors follow suite, this means nothing. After all, who buys ammo direct? I’m willing to be the state agencies shop around to get the best ‘bang’ for their buck as well, and usually distros are cheaper than direct (unless you’re federal level and buying in that kind of quantity).
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

In the link in the OP someone had a comment that seems to be a good question. What happends with all those counties and sheriff's offices in Upstate NY that disavowed the NYS SAFE Act?
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Pity the rest the manufacturers are too short sighted to follow suit.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.