Middle school knife attack 7 dead 12 injured - China

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Middle school knife attack 7 dead 12 injured - China

Post by Bruenor »

Different country, different weapon, same tune

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... China.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seven schoolchildren have reportedly been killed and another 12 injured after being attacked by a knife-wielding man near their school in north-west China.

The incident occurred at around 6:10pm local time today in Mizhi County, Shaanxi Province, said a statement released by the authority of Mizhi.

The children are said to have been attacked on their way back home from school.
The official outlet also reported Zhao's attack as an act of revenge.

It's said that the man had been bullied while studying at the Number Three Middle School of Mizhi County, and he was still angry about the fact.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Middle school knife attack 7 dead 12 injured - China

Post by catfish86 »

I did a study from media compilations a while back and China has a mass killing problem just as bad as we do, only they use knives, axes, swords, matches.... Just another example.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
High Power

Post by High Power »

catfish86 wrote:I did a study from media compilations a while back and China has a mass killing problem just as bad as we do, only they use knives, axes, swords, matches.... Just another example.
I agree, they sure do have a mass killing problem.

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

They also have that problem but the government uses guns when they do it.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Earned the death penalty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -nine.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A man in China was sentenced to death today after launching a deadly knife attack on schoolchildren in April.

Knife-wielding Zhao Zewei, said to be 28, assaulted a group of pupils outside the Number Three Middle School of Mizhi County, killing nine and wounding 12 others.

In a statement, the court described Zhao's attack as an act of revenge.

It said Zhao used to study at the school and he thought he was laughed at by his classmates at the time. Therefore, he held a grudge and plotted the assault.
Initially, he planned to attack his former classmates, however he failed to find them. As a result, Zhao decided to attack the school's current pupils.

Zhao bought five knives through the internet in March and April.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson