Shooting range looses multiple structures due to arson

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Shooting range looses multiple structures due to arson

Post by Bruenor »

Who's the violent ones ?
https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/north- ... z5CIyo9MWG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Early Monday morning, a North Carolina gun range, Triad Active Shooters Klub (TASK), outside Greensboro/Winston Salem North Carolina lost multiple structures and covered firing ports in an apparent case of sophisticated and deliberate arson carried out by numerous unknown perpetrators.

The fire started around 4:33 a.m. on April 2nd, 2018 at Triad Action Shooters Klub on Fuller Mill road in Trinity NC.

Here’s the statement on the event and the evidence that was found from the club president

“There was arson at the TASK early Monday morning range. Three of the five covered firing points were completely destroyed. The remaining two had five one-gallon plastic containers of gasoline placed strategically next to the wooden posts that support the roof and under the piled up shooting benches. Two covered firing lines were not burned because the fuses to the gas failed.
Follow link for the rest of the statement
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Shooting range looses multiple structures due to arson

Post by JimE »

Brown Shirts, excuse me, ANTIFA ?
I say that without any knowledge of what happened there, but it increasingly appears we are headed down the same road as pre-war Germany.
Take just about any anti-gun speech in which the NRA has been maligned. Take out the word "NRA", and substitute "Jew" for it. Then tell me who it sounds like.
deanimator

Re: Shooting range looses multiple structures due to arson

Post by deanimator »

JimE wrote:Brown Shirts, excuse me, ANTIFA ?
I say that without any knowledge of what happened there, but it increasingly appears we are headed down the same road as pre-war Germany.
Take just about any anti-gun speech in which the NRA has been maligned. Take out the word "NRA", and substitute "Jew" for it. Then tell me who it sounds like.
Of course the Jews didn't (despite the Armenian genocide) know what comes next and lacked the means to fight back.

If it comes, it's going to look a lot more like the Revolution in the Carolinas or "Burning Kansas".

Nothing and no one will be off limits.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.