Cut up your Bank of America cards!!! Refusing makers of mili

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Cut up your Bank of America cards!!! Refusing makers of mili

Post by evan price »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/bofa-to ... lians.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The second-biggest U.S. bank is a lender to Vista Outdoor, Remington and Sturm Ruger. During an interview Tuesday on Bloomberg television, Bank of America Vice Chairman Anne Finucane said the bank has let its gun-maker clients know "it's not our intent to underwrite or finance military-style firearms."
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Cut up your Bank of America cards!!! Refusing makers of

Post by screwman »

I've got one of those. I'm gonna use it strictly for firearms, accessories and ammunition. I always pay em off, so no interest $ from me.

As a matter of fact, I'm in need some green tip!!!
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

screwman wrote:I've got one of those. I'm gonna use it strictly for firearms, accessories and ammunition. I always pay em off, so no interest $ from me.
They make money every time you charge something.
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

I know that.
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

I have already cancelled mine when they caved into Obama's "Choke Point" operation ( I think that what they called it). I wrote them and told them exactly why I was closing the card, Discrimination against lawful gun ownership. They had no problem closing it immediately per email reply.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

"The move is part of a renewed national groundswell of action to prevent further gun violence, inspired by the student activists who survived the Florida shooting."

Of course they are hoping that by constantly bleeting this talking point that it will become true. Journalists don't report the facts anymore, they are activists.

"This year, a group of nuns is leading a proposal on Sturm Ruger's shareholder proxy asking the company to do a report on what efforts it is making to research and produce safer guns and also to assess gun violence-related risks to its reputation and financial position."

I would like said report to highlight how their guns should be made with integral sound suppressor's to reduce hearing loss.

And of course the comments are off on this article so that those blood thirsty NRA members don't point out any glaring errors in logic or fact. Would not want an honest public discourse on this topic.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

They went on the permanent "No Business" list a long time ago. They are complicit in the illegal alien invasion. They will gladly open an account for an illegal alien (aka criminal) with no ID but a citizen must provide a valid state id.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/ ... banks.html

Excellent Op Ed by a Louisiana politician pointing out that this is a "private business" however it is heavily subsidized by the US Government and combined with Citigroup (also doing the same thing) received an $812 billion bailout because they were "systematically important banks" and therefore "too big to fail".
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.