Chelsea Handler-My armed Guards don't have semi-automatic we

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Chelsea Handler-My armed Guards don't have semi-automatic we

Post by Bruenor »

I think this gun control proponent might be a bit surprised at the truth.. I highly doubt her armed security is using revolvers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... c-weapons/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comedian and gun control proponent Chelsea Handler admits she has “armed” bodyguards but claims they do not use “semi-automatic weapons.”
The former Netflix talk show host made the admission during a back-and-forth on Twitter after a user named California Laura called Handler out for pushing gun control while being flanked by armed guards.

California Laura tweeted, in part, “Get rid of your armed guards and then you can talk to the Middle Class about [feeling] safe.”

Handler responded, “My armed guards aren’t killing children and don’t have semi-automatic weapons.”
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
deanimator

Re: Chelsea Handler-My armed Guards don't have semi-automati

Post by deanimator »

Stupid is as stupid does...
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

So what exactly are your bodyguards carrying? Hollywood hypocrites. Clint Eastwood made so much money promoting gun violence yet is a gun grabber.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Oh No Chelsea Baby what is you doing? Nearly every modern handgun & rifle in exsistence is a semi-auto. I assure you that you’re being guarded with semi-autos. Please do your googles. Also, none of us are killing children. Your Elitism Is Showing. #DoBetter https://t.co/5kfHfaBcKn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

— Colion Noir(@MrColionNoir) March 29, 2018
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Glock 18s, maybe.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.